Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nature Republic Flower Waltz Color Waltz Nail Remover

I love it when my nails are painted in a bold, dark shade, but removing it is hell if you have a no-good, cheap acetone. The one I bought before for just about P20.00 was like water diluted with a small part of acetone, and it was totally useless in removing even light colors. @_@

My recent nail polish remover is amazing (and yet, affordable)! I consider it an HG product for nail polish addicts out there! :D

Nature Republic Flower Waltz Color Waltz Nail Remover

This flower-scented nail remover with the active ingredient of keratin makes nails healthy and moisturized.

I have to admit, I rarely go to Nature Republic. This is actually my first ever purchase from their store. Their other products look promising, too!


Here, my nails are painted using Dazzle Dry Nail Lacquer in Evening Song. The shade is absolutely stunning, but I remove my polish immediately when parts of it starts to chip. I can't stand seeing chipped polish since they look messy and unkempt.


I applied just the usual amount of remover on a piece of cotton.
 

I let it sit on top of my nails for a few seconds, and off comes the polish! No violent tugging, whatsoever. Not only does it remove any nail polish effortlessly, it also feels cooling on the nails/skin, and smells like flowers to boot! (Definitely no offensive chemical scent here.)

Nature Republic Flower Waltz Color Waltz Nail Remover is amazing at just P55.00! Beats other Korean nail polish removers for its price and performance. The only not so amazing thing about it is that it's always out of stock.

Like Nature Republic Philippines on Facebook for more information and updates on their products.

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Oooh you're also a DD user! I love their polishes! Thanks for the review, I'll go and get myself a bottle of this remover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time to try DD when I had my nail care at The Spa Wellness. You're welcome! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...