Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Snoe and the Beach: Top 10 Must Haves

Imagine waking up to powdery white sand and crystal blue waters - isn't that just perfect? If I could just live by the beach, then I'd be the happiest girl in the world! But then, as much as I love to frolic around the beach, I hate getting dark. (Are there anyone else like me?) If there were only a way to keep my skin at its fair state while having fun under the sun!


And then, my wish came true when I met Snoe! Snoe is the classiest and sassiest local cosmetic brand I've came to love. With their wide range of innovative beauty products, you're sure to find something that you'll desire. From makeup, hair care, skin care, to body care items, Snoe has you covered. The best thing I love about Snoe is that they have products that let me keep my skin soft, smooth, and fair!

 

On my dream vacation, I plan to go to Boracay with my sister (who is my partner-in-crime when it comes to all things kikay and fun)! My bags are loaded with Snoe goodies, and I'll share with you my top 10 bets for a fun and fabulous vacay!

Whether or not you'll go to the beach, SPF is a must! Snoe girls like me take sun protection seriously, hence I'll bring with me this tube of Snoe SunTervention SPF 80++ for heavy duty sun protection that will never feel heavy on the skin.


Another must have is Snoe Here Comes The Sunblock SPF 45. This is actually my everyday sunblock, as I am in love with it's non-sticky feel and tropical cocktail scent! It's the best smelling sunblock I've ever used. While other sunblocks smell like weird chemical concoctions, this will leave you smelling fresh and make your skin instantly brighter (and lighter)!


When I go to the beach, I like to keep my makeup to a minimum. It's nonsense to sport thick foundation that will melt off in minutes and black mascara that will leave your face with scary streaks. I'd clip Snoe Hard Candy Lip Color on my beach bag (instant space saver!). It's the most kikay keychain you'll ever see! This one has 3 lip colors (pink, red, and coral) that work like lip stains. The color will last for hours on your lips, even with drinking or eating!

 

Of course, you must never leave home without Snoe Beso Balm. You get to meet lots of new friends while on a vacation thanks to your carefree self, so you definitely have to make a good impression. The Beso Balm will plump and soothe your lips AND freshen your breath in a pinch! I love the cool, tingling sensation this lip balm gives.

 

To add a pop of color on my cheeks, I reach for Snoe Glam Jam. It's a vitamin-enriched lip and cheek stain that looks very lovely and peachy when worn. I put it on in the morning, forget about it all day, and still end the day with a blush!

 

After soaking myself and my hair in saltwater, my hair is parched! Good thing Snoe Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil saves me from a bad hair day! It's a cleansing conditioner, which means that no separate shampoo is required. It's also a leave-on hair treatment, which means that no rinsing is required (when used in moderation). Plus, you can also use this as a shaving cream. It's SUPER handy for trips since you don't have to lug around separate bottles of hair care products!


After a long day, I'd like to de-stress and bask in the fresh, country apple scent of Snoe Magic Apple Whitening S-rub. It's a scrub and a rub - no rinsing required once more! It sloughs off all the dead skin cells that prevent you from having the most radiant skin.


For when I want to moisturize my skin and at the same time make it smell delicious, I spray on Snoe Body Ritual Recipes Sweet Hair and Body Glaze. This dry oil mist is multipurpose as I can use it to add shine to my hair and leave a moisturizing, fragrant veil all over my body.


To cap off the day, I have to clean my face before heading to bed. Snoe Emu.Cleanse Foaming Cream Wash does the job perfectly by getting rid of all impurities while leaving my skin soft and supple.


And to make sure I get a good night's rest (while being assured that I don't wake up to a new pimple), I use Snoe Star Night Star Bright Night Perfecting Toner as the last step to my skin care routine. This one keeps breakouts at bay because of it's potent but gentle skin calming ingredients.


Snoe is available in SM Muntinlupa, Festival Mall, Cinderella Glorietta 3, SM Valenzuela, Market Market, Landmark Trinoma, Robinsons Place DasmariƱas Cavite, Robinsons Galleria, SM Las Pinas, Shopwise San Pedro, One Pavillion Mall and Tony and Jackey Salons in Magallanes, Tomas Morato, Makati, and Malate.

Like Snoe on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

So that was my top 10 Snoe travel must haves! Care to share yours?

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' fab sis :) Good Luck with the contest <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amz! Did you join too? :) Deadline is on June 30.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...