Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Wellspring Extra Snooze Melatonin Review

I've long been curious with Wellspring Melatonin but I can't justify the purchase, because the original variant only contains 1mg melatonin and 2g sugar per gummy. At that rate, I'll have to eat 2-3 pieces and get 4-6g sugar, so no thanks.
 
The newer variant Wellspring Extra Snooze Melatonin contains 2.5mg melatonin and 1.5g sugar. The dosage is reasonable so I gave it a try, and I LOVE IT.
 
 
This stuff really works, as compared to Natrol 3mg which I used to take (which was not effective at all). My sleep is also not disrupted in the wee hours of the morning. It has a nice, soft texture and it tastes like blueberry gummy with no hints of medicinal taste/smell. It's so good, I have to restrict myself from taking more than one piece. Super happy with this purchase!
 
Price: ₱649 (for 60 pieces of gummies)
Available at Wellspring's Flagship Store in Lazada
 
You may backread my Wellspring Collagen review here.
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...