Saturday, May 1, 2021

Review: Belo Collagen Strawberry Smoothie

This is my kind of pink drink. 🌸 One of my best Sample Room discoveries so far is the Belo Nutraceuticals Collagen Strawberry Smoothie. 🍓


Pros:
  • DELICIOUS. I can't believe it. I finally found a collagen powder that has ZERO fishy smell and taste. It tastes just like strawberry milk!
  • Smells like strawberry marshmallows at first whiff.
  • Contains 5000mg of premium marine collagen from Japan.
  • Contains 1.2g of sugar per serving, not overly sweet.
  • Dissolves in cold water.
  • Skin was indeed more glowy.
  • I felt sleepy earlier whenever I drink this. (Insomniacs, rejoice!)
  • My favorite part: My right knee was injured from overuse (from daily exercise with no rest days) and I had to take medication for my inflamed knee a few months ago. The pain is gone, but my knee started to click often. I noticed that on the days I took this collagen supplement, my knee didn't click! Not a psychological effect, I'm sure. I wasn't expecting it to have THIS effect, but I love it!
  • Other long term benefits are thicker hair and stronger nails.

Cons:
  • Pricey... But of course we have a life hack for that!

Life hack #1: Get it for free at sampleroom.ph. You can get 5 sachets using 120 points, then just pay for shipping.

Life hack #2: It's currently on sale from PHP 1400 to PHP 979 in Shopee, and the Belo Essentials store has an additional PHP 50 discount voucher valid until 5.5. So you can get a box of 10 sachets for just PHP 929. 🥰 (You're welcome!)

I love Belo Collagen Strawberry Smoothie because the health benefits I've experienced with it is beyond skin improvement. I also got better sleep and improved knee joint as well! Definitely making this part of my daily routine.
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...