Sunday, March 21, 2021

My 199-peso nose job

 ...in a little palette! 😉
 
I've had the Silkygirl 3D Brow & Nose Shadow for quite some time now. I've been working from home for over a year now, so I'm more friends with food than makeup (LOL), but last week, I had a presentation with our U.S. colleagues and so I played with makeup again. It's been a while!
 
 
Silkygirl Expert Brow & Nose Shadow is a two-shade powder kit that adds dimension to your brows and nose. Use both shades to create natural 3D brows; light shade to contour nose.
  • Easy application
  • Matte finish
  • Long-wearing
  • Fragrance-free
  • Not tested on animals
 
Swatches:
 
My kit is in the shade 01 Dark Brown. It looks quite warm against my skintone.
 
When worn:
 
I used the lighter shade on my nose line. I applied it using my fingers only, and look at the results! It's like my nose grew a sharper bridge in just seconds. I'm so amazed! Oh, I also applied a bit of MAC Strobe Cream on my nose bridge as highlight.

Price: PHP 199
Silkygirl is available online via Shopee and Lazada

Silkygirl is seriously such an underrated brand. I have a number of Silkygirl products in my kit and they all deliver. It's just that the packaging is not fancy enough. Their packaging could be improved to catch the attention of makeup lovers.

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...