Saturday, January 16, 2021

The salmon cake of my dreams from Salmon HQ

I had the happiest week because I finally had the chance to indulge in the salmon cake of my dreams from Salmon HQ!
 
 
Salmon HQ is known for their super FRESH salmon - fatty, melts in your mouth, with zero lansa (fishy smell) factor.
 
 
Salmon HQ's Premium Salmon Cake (PHP 1,200) is the most beautiful cake for me! If you want to have cake but you're *trying* to avoid sweets... 🙋‍♀️ This is the answer! I already know what my birthday cake will be this year, even if it's 7 months from now. The salmon slices are SO FRESH, I cannot stress it enough. My sister who is afraid of eating thick slices of sashimi (for fear of worms) had second servings of this salmon cake. The size is just right, and for it's price you definitely get value for money. Inside the cake are generous layers of sushi rice, kani, more salmon chunks, and fish roe. So heavenly!!!
 
 
Their sushi bakes are also quite popular! I discovered an unexpected favorite from the four flavors I have tried.

Half n’ Half Crunchy California / Unagi Sushi Bake (PHP 950)

Half n’ Half Scallops, Salmon, Ebi / Tako Yummy Sushi Bake  (PHP 800)

This is the Aburi Scallop, Salmon, Ebi side - so packed with flavor!

This is the Tako Yummy side - with whole pieces of baby octopus!

I don't usually crave takoyaki, but this one is so delicious! It's generously topped with multiple pieces of whole baby octopuses. Not just 1 piece, not just tiny chunks! This puts the previous takoyaki I have tried before to shame. I still can't get over the fact that I found the best "takoyaki" in form of sushi bake.
 
Salmon HQ's Menu:


Salmon HQ ships from New Manila, Quezon City.
 
Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...