Saturday, January 9, 2021

Benefits of Wearing Shapewear

Welcome to my first blog post for 2021!
 
I am starting the year right not by imposing that I have to strictly exercise every single day, but instead listening to my body and setting boundaries between work and rest. That was something I wasn’t able to do last year, which indeed burned me out on multiple occasions. After the first work week of the year went by, I’m proud to say that I have been productive at work while maintaining a consistent 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM work schedule. I have also began to maximize my lunch break by squeezing in 30-minute workouts during the weekdays. I do intend to keep this up the entire year for the sake of my health and sanity.
 
Today, we will be talking about shapewear once more! And to be honest, I really do own a waist trainer. I bought one in 2018 when my doctor told me I had lumbar instability and had to wear some form of lumbar support. The compression effect seemed to help manage the pain and keep my posture in check. While I still wear mine as needed for medical reasons, there are benefits to wearing shapewear everyday, such as making you feel warm to stimulate perspiration as you work out. As they say, sweat is fat cells crying! Also, there is an instant confidence boost you get when your curves look spectacular in all the right places, right?


Loverbeauty has a wide collection of waist trainer for women of all body types and sizes. The waist trainer I have at home looks similar to this one above.
 

Loverbeauty also has the best shapewear for women – ones with smooth fabric that are invisible under clothing. I have witnessed how my friend wore shapewear under her dress during a night out, and it instantly gave her a shapely figure.
 
Do you also wear shapewear? Let me know what you think in the comments section below!
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...