Tuesday, August 18, 2015

To Flare or Not?

My little sister has done something I won't ever have the balls to do so... She has a fashion vlog! You can visit her channel here. :D As for me, I can't even pose to save my life. Good thing it's a beauty blog I own. Haha! And so to update myself with the latest in fashion, I bought StyLIZed by Liz Uy. Inside this book are 10 items you must own - that won't ever go out of style!


The section on jeans caught my attention, since I've lived in skinny jeans since 2006. (That would be the mark of my freshman year in college. Woah, almost a decade ago!) The book says that the best type of jeans for my rectangle body type is flared. But I still find skinny jeans sexier.


So, is it time to move on?

Also, I've recently almost reached my dream weight of 100lbs. I've been stuck in the 80s (as in line of 80+lbs ) since high school, so this is quite a feat. (Background: I used to have a hard time gaining weight even with my manly appetite. Used to being the operative word.) Before, I would only restrict myself to petite line of jeans in XS or S, but now I have at least some curves to fill in a pair of ladies jeans, just like these classic styles of Levi's jeans at Zalora!


Excited to finally finish this book. Might share some snippets about what I learned in my future posts. ;)

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. I like that flared is still a thing. It's refreshing to see someone in 2015 in flared jeans--no offense to those who love the skinnies. I just miss seeing that bohemian look. It strikes me as more carefree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flared jeans are back. :D I just have to find my perfect pair... All I have are skinnies and joggers. Haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...