Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Get Insta-White with SkinWhite!

School's about to start for my young readers. It feels so strange, since I've always had my classes start as early as mid-May when I was in college. So, how was your long summer vacation? :D


I'm guessing you've been to the beach! And if you're planning to regain your pre-summer complexion, I've got with me here some practical skincare finds you might like.

SkinWhite Advanced Whitening Facial Cleanser

With all the heat and pollution we're exposed to throughout the day, washing your face with ordinary soap and water isn't enough. It's the stubborn dirt, excess oil, and makeup residue that causes breakouts. You can prevent and treat them by using a toner such as SkinWhite Advanced Whitening Facial Cleanser. It contains micro-exfoliating technology and Witch Hazel Extract to fight acne (for healthy blush white skin), and it also helps prevent dryness with its Vitanourish Formula. I didn't use a toner during my college years, and wondered why my skin broke out every so often. If you find a toner that agrees with your skin, then you're on your way to smoother, blemish-free, and brighter skin. This one from SkinWhite promises results in just 7 days!

SkinWhite Advanced PowerWhitening Lotion
P71 for 50ml, P123.25 for 75ml, P235 for 200ml

I remember during my freshman years, our block was automatically enrolled to soccer as our PE. It was held in an open field, so sunblock galore! We also had to take a shower afterwards, since PE was first period, and we had 2 classes after that. When faced with a similar situation such as mine, you can reach for SkinWhite Advanced PowerWhitening Lotion. It protects your skin from the sun with SPF 20, whitens your skin instantly, and also in the long run. This lotion uses an exclusive Advanced Tripower Technology to whiten instantly and continuously to help reveal your whitest white. It also contains a Vitanourish formula that’s spiked with vitamins B3, B5 and E to give your skin intense moisturization and protects you from UV rays and further skin darkening with SPF20. You may read my full review here.

Last June, I went on a 4-day beach vacation and wore a rashguard the entire time. I applied sunblock on the exposed parts of my body, but the sun was too strong, so I went home with "brown gloves". LOL

SkinWhite Advanced PowerWhitening Lotion in Action:


It brightened up my skin instantly while still looking natural. Works every time! :D

To my student readers, study hard and let SkinWhite take care of your skin. :)
 
Instagram: @skinwhiteph
Twitter: @skinwhiteph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skinwhite

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...