Monday, November 17, 2014

The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus EDT & Body Lotion

November is when the days are shorter, the nights are longer, and the weather is generally cooler. This may mean gloomier days ahead, but it doesn't have to be when you smell as bright and fresh as summer!


The Body Shop released a new scent for their "Scents of the World" collection, Fijian Water Lotus which is the scent of adventure.

The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus Eau de Toilette (P1,395.00)

This scent is exotic in the sense that it fuses citrusy mandarin and aromatic sea air together, with gentle floral notes from lotus, Damascus rose, and litsea cubeba (native to China, Taiwan, and Indonesia).


Fijian Water Lotus is a gorgeous, fresh daytime scent. For me, it smells predominantly of mandarin oranges softened by aromatic aquatic and floral notes. It reminds me of Ralph Rocks (a fragrance for women by Ralph Lauren), a scent I wore during my college days, only this one from The Body Shop is a bit more masculine and less creamy/fruity. This EDT lasts for about 3-4 hours on my skin, a bit longer when sprayed on clothes. The bottle is compact (and pretty!), so I don't mind reapplying throughout the day. Since I'm into fresh, breezy scents, I think I'll use this up pretty soon!

The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus Body Lotion (P995.00)

To make the scent truly last the day on me, I pair it with its matching body lotion. This lotion has a light texture that absorbs easily onto my skin, leaving it soft and with a hint of fragrance, so the EDT has something to cling to.

The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus range smells (and looks) lovely and has a charm of its own. The scent is not too feminine, but more adventurous and energetic. Give it a try when you drop by your nearest The Body Shop store!

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...