Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Has Arrived At Krispy Kreme!

One of my monthly rituals is a visit to Krispy Kreme! My sister and I were in SM North EDSA again for the nth time last Sunday and we needed to have some snacks, so we went to Krispy Kreme for our doughnut fix.

The coupon (from the Krispy Kreme 2012 Calendar) for April entitled us to a free Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles. (She had a coupon too because of her calendar!)


I love anything with sprinkles. Cakes, ice cream, doughnuts, you name it, I'd sprinkle it! Even though it's just sugar and some coloring, seeing it makes me happy. Imagine how this doughnut would be like without sprinkles. So brown and dull right? (But still yummy!)


However, when we got to the store, there were no more Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles anymore. Instead, we were free to choose whatever variant we liked. (That's even better!) I got this one in Blueberry Iced, which to my surprise was not too sweet. The base of the doughnut was not glazed, which made me very very happy. I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts when they're not glazed all the way. No toothache for me! It tasted berry (very) good. She got the peanut butter doughnut which I was not able to take a picture of.


Notice its egg shape? Krispy Kreme doughnuts are going to look like that until April 8, 2012, which is Easter Sunday. The doughnut below in orange is actually vanilla-flavored! Cute right?


This Easter, instead of doing the usual Easter egg hunt, make it the Easter egg doughnut hunt instead! :)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...