Sunday, March 5, 2023

Bath & Body Works Dream Bright

This body mist is giving me Taylor Swift's Bejeweled vibe! 💎
 
 
Dream Bright Fine Fragrance Mist (P500) was released last Christmas 2022, with fragrance notes of sapphire berries, night-blooming orchid, and crystalized vanilla.

Scent profile is similar to Dark Kiss, which I used to have. That was a fave BBW scent of Heart Evangelista, but is now discontinued. Reviews from Fragrantica say that Dream Bright is a lighter and brighter version of Into The Night, which I don't have so I can't compare.
 
Initial spray gives off a strong unisex fragrance which settles to a beautiful scent with deep fruity notes and mature vanilla. The vanilla here is not cake-like. This fragrance is for ladies, not girls, and this stuff smells expensive!

As I don't want to hoard fragrances, I've sold almost every EDP, EDT, and body mist in my collection and just have this one, which I dearly love.

I bought this from Scents by AZL in Lazada for P500.

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...