Monday, January 6, 2020

Sample Room Haul: TruLife, The Body Shop, and Vaseline

I've been shopping free samples at Sample Room for 7 years now! 🛍️ Sample Room is for everyone, not just bloggers. Everyone who signs up get 100 points, which they can use to shop for free samples. Just pay a minimal amount for shipping!

This is my latest haul from Sample Room! ✨ It's so worth it, as always.


Trulife Collagen plus Vitamins (SRP: P180/bottle)

Big part of why I was too excited to receive my Sample Room order was because of this collagen drink. It's my first time to try one, as I've only tried tablets and powder before. (Backread all my collagen-related posts here.) The taste reminded me of vitamin syrups I took as a kid. This one's tart, sweet, still with a slight fishy smell but very tolerable. It contains 0g sugar. At P180/bottle, it is expensive so I expected it to work wonders... And it did! I cannot believe it. I usually have bad sleep like I'd sleep for 4 hours and wake up to pee, but when I took this before sleeping, I had great sleep. My skin also felt so soft when I woke up. It's not even psychological effect. I'm currently stalking TruLife on Beautymnl, Shopee, and Lazada to see where I could get the best deal.

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips (SRP: P99)

Surprise, it's made in Korea! I had this in tub form (review here) but I hate dipping my pinky in it. Finally, we have the no-mess solution! I'm not expecting a tint from this, and my lips are generally not chappy, but I love using this at night to treat my lips after using matte lipstick all day, everyday. 💋


The Body Shop Drops of Light Pure Healthy Brightening Serum (SRP: P1,995/30ml so this 7ml sample is valued at P465.50)

This serum is not new to me. I have used up 3 full-sized bottles and still counting, and I just wanted a cute travel-sized bottle of it. (Check out my full review of this serum here.) This is the serum that I recommend to my friends with confidence, whenever they ask me what to use for post-acne hyperpigmetation. This one works so quickly in fading my pimple marks. It's expensive at P1,995/30ml bottle, so what I do is I hoard this during TheBodyShop's pre-Christmas flash sales (scoring this luckily at 50% off). As for the rest of the year, this product rarely goes on sale.

My haul was worth P744.50 if I were to purchase these items from the mall, but I got them all for free (using my Sample Room points) and only paid P120 for next day shipping via Blitz. I love you, Sample Room! Looking forward to more sample hauls this 2020! 💋

Are you also a member of Sample Room?

Love,
Helen 

💜 Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 💜
💜 Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...