Sunday, March 24, 2019

Review: Avon Fashions Body Illusion

Time to talk about foundation!

Not makeup, but the foundation for any nice outfit you can have. It always starts with great undies! With regards to my relationship with underwear, last year was such a revelation. I've always thought that I needed padding + underwire in order to survive because I have small boobs. Well, I have gained weight (boobs are still small), but the back straps of my lacy underwire bras have been digging on my skin and exposing back fat (NO!), so I ditched them for comfier options. Now, my underwear of choice are all non-wire.


Avon sent me their newest Body Illusion underwear to try and review. (Not sponsored!) 😁 I used to be an Avon lady way back in college! And while I always enjoyed browsing through their brochures, I've always longed for them to sell more neutral-colored undies that feel like second skin. It took some time, but my wish was definitely granted.

Presenting, Avon Fashions Body Illusion innerwear - powered by Avon's own Invisilite technology. This means no visible bra and panty lines even under skin-tight white clothing! This is such an innovation, and I think this is what all underwear should be or aspire to be.

Sonia Non-Wire Seamless Pull-On Bra (P899)

This bra offers amazing support without the wires! It has a soft fabric that will stretch up to twice its original size. It's a pull-on bra - my first one, so I'm not sure if I did it right, but I wore it from the bottom (waist) and just pulled it up. Super comfy because of the fabric, and the moulded cups give a flattering shape under clothing. The back and sides are seamless. Sometimes when I would wear a new bra, it would feel tight and leave red marks on my skin at the end of the day. With Sonia Non-Wire Seamless Pull-On Bra, zero redness and discomfort. You can just wear it and forget about it the entire day, and focus on the things that really matter. (Come to think of it, undies can affect your productivity!)

Features:

Silky fabric that feels like butter on the skin

Soft, brushed shoulder straps for easy, adjustable comfort

Lightweight and comfortable cups

Sonia comes in a pretty pale blush color that's fade-resistant, so your undies will stay pretty for a long time. 👙

Sonia Seamless Hipster Panty (P299)


Don't forget the matching Sonia seamless panty! While I still have panties with seams inside my drawer, I wear the Sonia panty under tight skirts and dresses so I don't have to worry about visible panty lines. The fabric feels less stretchy than the bra, but it serves its purpose because it just feels like second skin. It has a nice fit; it doesn't move around much so no chance of wedgies. LOL


Avon Fashions Body Illusion is available through Zalora, Avon Representatives, or via Avonshop.ph. Follow Avon Philippines on Facebook and Instagram to learn more.

Love,
Helen

Facebook: Lucky Citrine
Instagram: @luckycitrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...