Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Belle de Jour Power Planner 2019 + ALL Coupons Inside!

So many planners to choose from, but if you ask me what's the most sulit to get, my answer will always be BDJ. I first discovered the Belle de Jour Power Planner way back 2009, and now I have my own 2019 edition. (Where did 10 years go?!) I ordered this last week from their website, and it finally arrived yesterday! 😍


I chose the limited edition cover because I want the less tweetums version, though I admit that I still like the girl illustration in front of the regular version. It's just that I'm turning 30 next year and I want to feel more grown up. LOL


I won't be showing you what's inside the actual planner because BDJ already shared it on their Facebook page - a very detailed album of it! You can check it out here.


What I'll share with you are ALL the coupons inside so you can see for yourself if it's worth it or not. Plus, I've always wanted to search for these before buying but no one's posting it so here I am helping you decide.

Spoiler: For me, it's worth it!


Each planner comes with a free BDJ 2019 Lifestyle Card which you can use repeatedly, apart from the single-use coupons worth over P40,000 below! As for the lifestyle card, my favorite perk is the FREE UPSIZE everyday on any beverage at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. 💜 Hello, diabetes!😂

All 2019 coupons:


This year's planner is amazing because you can get free upper lip wax from Strip (worth P250) and brow threading from Browhaus (worth P698). The brow threading alone is more expensive than the entire planner at P598!

My favorite coupons are from Ace Water Spa (buy 1 take 1 on 4-hour hydrotherapy massage worth P600) and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (all 13 of them). I'm also loving the free iced coffee coupon (with any purchase) from McDo. There are also very practical and usable coupons from Frankies, Parisian (15% off), Jcat (a whopping 30% off), and Goldilocks. The coupon that forever needs improvement is Serenitea - 5% off on any drink, 5% off on any snack won't get you that much savings. Sana kahit free sinker man lang. But that's the only con I can think of. 😂

Go, get your own BDJ 2019 planner! You can buy this from shop.ilovebdj.com. 💝

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...