Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Review: 16 Brand Eye Magazine in 01 Everyday

One of the cutest things I got from Althea Korea is the 16 Brand Eye Magazine! It went viral on social media for being innovative - imagine being done with your eye makeup in just one (or a few) swipes. But does it really work?

Cutest eyeshadow packaging 😍

I usually throw away eyeshadow boxes or makeup boxes in general after I'm done taking pictures of them, but for this, never. Just look at it! 💖 


Turn the cover to reveal the product. The eyeshadow itself is small though, with only 2g of product.


I bought the shade 01 Everyday where the bright color is coral (?) as written on the box and the dark color is brown. It doesn't look too coral to me, which is good! As of the moment, this is the only shade available in Althea. Also, be careful when buying this online since there are a lot of fakes being sold for less than P100. Be wary with fake makeup; there's always a risk of infection or irritation since you don't know what's in it.

Swatch
 

When you gather product onto the brush, it's a must that you tap it several times first since there is a lot of fallout. (You wouldn't want them ending up on your cheek.) Just swipe it from the inner lid to the outer lid. Since the brush is rectangular, I can only start swiping from this point (see photo above).


After applying the product, I just blend it out more using my fingers. You can also use an eyeshadow brush but I'm lazy. Haha! Sometimes, I skip using the brush that comes with the palette and just use my fingers when I want to do another eyeshadow look. This eyeshadow is quite pricey considering the size (2g) and the color selection (with just 2 shades), but I think it's still a good buy because you can use it everyday. It lasts all day too despite me having oily lids. I commute to work, and sometimes by midday I feel really haggard, so I splash my face with water before refreshing my makeup, and this eyeshadow ALWAYS stays intact and lasts until evening. Also, I end up using this more often vs my bigger eyeshadow compacts because as I said, 01 Everyday is really perfect for everyday use. 💛 I like it so much, I even repurchased another one to give to my BFF.


Price: P540
Available at Althea Korea

DISCOUNT ALERT! I'm sharing with you a 20% discount on your first order at Althea. (You're welcome!) 😉 Free shipping from Korea straight to your doorstep (not post office YAY!) on all orders P999+!

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For more beauty snippets and food reviews, do me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
(I microblog here when I'm too tired to even open my laptop. LOL)
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...