Sunday, July 22, 2018

Going Zero Waste + CBTL's Salted Caramel

It all started with a metal straw.

I can fondly remember getting excited to make ecobricks last month because I wanted to have my very own metal straw. Robinsons Easymart's ad went viral wherein they were giving away either a metal straw or a glass tumbler in exchange for your ecobricks. Now, they are giving away ecobags for your ecobricks until September 15.

While I wasn't able to complete the required number of ecobricks in time for the deadline, I just donated what I came up with and am still continuing the habit of ecobricking. With that, I have become more conscious of the amount of plastic I consume. I've decided to just buy my own set of metal straws, and was even able to sell some on the side! All that because of a metal straw!👍


The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf supports the zero waste lifestyle by offering discounts when you use your own tumbler. You can get P10 off your drink when you use your CBTL tumbler, or P5 off your drink with a tumbler from another brand. I used to use a freebie plastic water tumbler at work, but I wasn't sure if it was BPA free so I decided to get a tumbler with a stainless steel interior just to be safe.


It's my first time to order at CBTL using my own tumbler and straw! 😍 I've been supporting CBTL's #MondaysMadeBetter campaign since its launch, and I wish I have gotten these essentials earlier. But it's never too late to make that lifestyle change in your own small way. The effort it takes to clean these after using is nothing compared to the waste you will add to our planet just for a few minutes of convenience. Think about it!


Baby steps for M with his own metal straw! 😉 The rose gold metal straw blends so well CBTL's new drink: Salted Caramel. 💛 You can never really go wrong with the classic - that caramel flavor you love is made even better! The NEW Salted Caramel drink has a rich caramel flavor + a hint of salt + crunchy caramel bits, and you can have it as an Ice Blended, or as a Hot/Iced Latte.


CBTL's Salted Caramel drinks are limited edition, so make sure to give it a try on your next coffee run. You might just be surprised to find a new favorite. 💜

Instagram: @cbtlph

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...