Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk

My bag is never without a hand cream since my hands are always so dry. I actually have 3 tubes in my drawer as stock/backup, and I plan to use them in the order from which I received them (so they won't expire)...but Tony Moly sent me some just recently, and I wasn't able to resist so I opened it right away. Just look at it! It's a banana! :D

Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Cream (P378.00)
 
Nourish and moisturize your dry hands with the Magic Food Banana Hand Cream. It contains Banana Extracts and Milk Proteins which soften rough and dry skin. Plus, the cushioned texture makes skin absorption easier.


Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk contains super skin nourishing ingredients such as shea butter, coconut oil, macadamia seed oil, banana fruit extract (10,185ppm), and milk protein extract (350ppm). Did you know that banana (peels) can be used to reduce wrinkles and to brighten and moisturize the skin?


It comes in the cutest (and I mean it!) packaging to boot! It contains a whole lot of product (45ml), but I don't mind carrying it inside my bag since it's sooo cute. :3


It comes in a squeezy tube, but it's not that soft so squeezing it won't deform it (unlike hand creams that come in metal tubes). The applicator dispenses a controlled amount of product at a time so there's no wastage. The product itself isn't fluid, so it won't spill out.


This hand cream comes in a creamy cushioned texture. It takes longer for my skin to absorb it compared to more liquid-y hand creams, but after a few minutes, you're left with smoother hands without any sticky feel as well. I feel that this hand cream does work and doesn't just sit on my hands, since I don't feel everything sliding off my hands when I wash it. The best part of this hand cream is the scent! It doesn't smell like the actual banana fruit, but more like sweet banana candy! ♥

If you can't get enough of bananas, there's another product from the Magic Food Banana line!

Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack (P598.00)

Renew your skin while you sleep! Simply apply the Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack after cleansing and toning then have a good night’s rest. Wake up in the morning with moisturized and glowing skin.


Get to try the Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack (2 sample sachets) for free with a single-receipt purchase of P500.00 at any Tony Moly store this April! :D

For more information, visit Tony Moly Philippines' official website at www.tonymoly.ph. Like Tony Moly Philippines on Facebook, follow @tonymolyph on Twitter and Instagram for more updates and promos.

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. WANT!!! I saw this from YouTube, and I am intrigued. I want to grab one too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They even have a banana facial wash! :D Waaah! I want!

      Delete
  2. This is perfectly adorable. Their best fruit-inspired packaging yet, IMHO. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...