Monday, October 13, 2014

Lippie Love with Too Cool For School

What better way to start the week with some new lippie appreciation! :D


I've got with me 3 of the many bestsellers from Too Cool For School, a trendy and fun Korean makeup brand. They definitely win when it comes to packaging. Everything's just so cute and quirky! :3

Kiss Time Ice Beam Glass Lip Plumper (P435.00)
Lip gloss that beam with moisture and has dual jelly system that ensures vivid color expressions gives off an illusion of a lipstick.

I think this one's the cutest lip gloss packaging I've seen! It even has a red ribbon as handle. I'm not a huge fan of glosses, but for this cutie I'll make an exception. Plus, it's not a lip gloss; it's a lip plumper after all. (Excuses, excuses!)

Max in Pocket (P605.00)
Pocket-sized lip balm for always vital and moist lips. An essential item with a mirror in the pocket for easy makeup modification at any time.

And I said I don't like lip balms that came in pots...until I met Max who's now in my pocket. Oh, it comes with a mini ball chain, too.

Glam Rock Smoky Nudy Lip Color in Pale Beige (P715.00)
Soft nudie lips to show off dark smoky makeup. Natural nudie color with a skin tone: Moderate nudie natural beige with strong smoky makeup.

While I don't do dark, smoky eyes on a regular basis, the perfect shade of nude lippie is always nice to have at hand. I hope this pretty shade won't wash me out even if I don't pair it with dark eye makeup.

You can find Too Cool For School in the following locations:
  • SM Mall of Asia: Entertainment Mall Level 2
  • SM North EDSA: Main Building Level 2
  • SM BF Paranaque: Ground Floor Main Atrium
  • SM Mega Fashion Hall: Fashion Trade Hall

Like Too Cool For School - Philippines on Facebook for more information.

Which product would you like me to review first? ♥

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. I love the lippy :) It's a bit tuggy but it lasts a bit longer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it drags on my lips too. But I'll find a way to work it. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...