Sunday, February 17, 2013

Krispy Kreme Valentine's Doughnuts

You give some, then you get some. I have noticed that it happens most of the time when I share something with others - something bigger and better comes. I gave my February coupon (from my Krispy Kreme 2013 Calendar) to a colleague just because I felt like it. I knew that a heart doughnut can brighten up someone else's day, and I didn't expect a blessing to return bigtime!

This year, my Valentine's Day was again made sweeter (and yummier) by Chloe and Krispy Kreme! I joined their "Share Your Heart" promo from their Facebook page, wherein they posted Valentine's Day related questions everyday for a week. I only got to join on the last day, and thankfully, I still won! I got a dozen for me and another dozen for my Dad, but we shared it with the entire family (of course). Some, I will also share with my colleagues! Share your heart, as Krispy Kreme said. ♥

Krispy Kreme Valentine's Doughnuts

This time of the year, Krispy Kreme turns their doughnuts to hearts and releases special variants just in time for Valentine's Day. For the prize, I picked out the new Valentine's flavors, some old favorites, and my all-time favorite Original Glazed Doughnuts!

Krispy Kreme Valentine's Doughnuts
 
Strawberry Kreme Doughnut

Caramel Kreme Doughnut

 
Dark Chocolate Kreme Doughnut


I tried the Strawberry Kreme Doughnut first! The top part was a solid chocolate glaze topped with red candy sprinkles, powdered sugar, and red and white cream. The top part had a crunchy texture thanks to the sprinkles, but I am liking what's inside the doughnut even more - pink strawberry kreme!


I also got some Hershey's Dark Chocolate and Cookies and Cream Doughnuts, and the Strawberry-filled Doughnut - just some of the variants that aren't too sweet.

Hope you all had a sweet, fun-filled Valentine's celebration! I'd love to thank Chloe Krispy Kreme Phils (official) and Krispy Kreme Philippines (Official) for this super sweet treat! My family (especially my Dad!) loved the doughnuts. :)

Love,
Helen

12 comments:

  1. I can see that you love doughnuts. :D
    You are so lucky for always winning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I definitely love doughnuts! I always get excited when I see a new one I haven't tried. :D

      Delete
  2. The dark chocolate ones look so tasty. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good but a bit too sweet for me. I like the Strawberry Kreme Doughnut better for its pink kreme inside. Sooo good and not too sweet. :)

      Delete
  3. ang swerte mo talaga :) wow maybe because you shared what you have whole heartedly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing what you have with others gives way for bigger and better things to come. :D

      Delete
  4. love all the pixes ms helen! and im sure to love it more once i get to eat them :D the shapes are so cute i hope they keep them too at least some of it..i so want to taste that Strawberry Kreme Doughnut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, but Krispy Kreme only has heart-shaped doughnuts every February.

      Delete
  5. I've noticed na (ang dami ko lang na no-notice, lol!) everytime you give, something is given to you in return. Like that post I read about the shoes for your dad, and that day you gave your helper a bottle of perfume. Baka that's why you're lucky with promos, kasi you're generous naman :)

    xo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga noh! I forgot about those until you mentioned it just now! Amazing nga. :D

      Delete
  6. Hahahaha :D bagay tayo magkasama Ate Helen! Adik ako sa doughnuts ee. Pro hindi yata ako nainform sa heart-shape ng Krispy Kreme.. Ndi ako nakabili ee.. wala din nagbigay. Hhahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Pwede! :) Every February inaabangan ko yung ♥ doughnuts ng Krispy Kreme, ang cute kasi. Kung walang nagbigay sakin bibili nalang din ako. Haha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...